1. The vibration pulverizer generally uses a motor directly connected to the pulverizing device. This connection method is simple and easy to maintain. However, if the two are not well connected during the assembly process, the overall vibration of the pulverizer will be caused.
(1) The rotor of the motor is not concentric with the rotor of the pulverizer. You can move the position of the motor left or right, or pad the bottom of the motor to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
(2) The pulverizer rotor is not concentric. The reason is that the two bearing faces of the rotor shaft are not in the same plane. The copper can be padded on the bottom of the bearing housing, or an adjustable wedge iron can be added to the bottom of the bearing to ensure that the two shaft heads are concentric.
(3) The vibration of the crushing chamber is large. The reason is that the coupling of the coupling and the rotor is not uniform or the mass of the flat hammer inside the rotor is not uniform. According to different types of couplings, the corresponding method can be adopted to complete the connection between the coupling and the motor: when the mass of the hammer is not uniform, each group of hammers must be re-selected to make the symmetrical hammers, so that the hammers are symmetrical. The chip error is less than 5G.
(4) The original balance was destroyed. After the motor is repaired, a dynamic balance test is required to ensure the overall balance.
(5) The anchor bolts of the pulverizer system are loose or the foundation is not strong. When installing or repairing, the anchor bolts should be evenly tightened. Between the foundation of the shovel and the pulverizer, a shock absorbing device should be installed to reduce vibration.
(6) The hammer is broken or pulverized in the room with hard debris. These will cause the rotor to rotate unbalanced, causing the whole machine to vibrate. Therefore, it is necessary to check regularly for hammers with severe wear. When replacing, it should be replaced symmetrically; if abnormal sound occurs during the operation of the crusher, stop it immediately and find the cause and deal with it in time.
(7) The connection between the pulverizer system and other equipment does not match. For example, improper connection of the feed pipe and the discharge pipe may cause vibration and sound generation. Therefore, it is not appropriate to use a hard joint for these joints, and it is preferable to use a soft joint.
2, bearing overheating bearing is a more important accessory on the crusher, its performance directly affects the normal operation of the equipment and production efficiency. During the operation of the equipment, the user should pay special attention to the temperature rise of the bearing and the noise of the bearing parts.
(1) The two bearing blocks are uneven, or the rotor of the motor is not concentric with the rotor of the pulverizer, which will cause the bearing to be subjected to an impact of additional load, thereby causing the bearing to overheat. In this case, stop the machine immediately to eliminate the damage to avoid early damage to the bearing.
(2) Too much lubricating oil in the bearing, too little or aging is also the main cause of overheating and damage of the bearing. Therefore, it is necessary to quantitatively fill the lubricating oil according to the requirements of the use of the book. Generally, the lubrication accounts for 70% of the bearing space. 80%, too much or too little is not conducive to bearing lubrication and heat transfer. Bearings extend their service life.
(3) The bearing cap and the shaft are too tightly fitted, and the bearing and the shaft are too tight or too loose to lead the bearing to overheat. Once this problem occurs, a frictional sound and a noticeable oscillation will occur during the operation of the equipment. The bearing should be removed at the stop. Trim the friction parts and reassemble as required.
3. The clogging of the pulverizer is one of the common faults in the use of the pulverizer. It may be a problem in the design of the organic tool, but it is more caused by improper operation.
(1) The feed rate is too fast, the load is increased, causing blockage. During the feeding process, always pay attention to the large deflection angle of the ammeter pointer. If the rated current is exceeded, it indicates that the motor is overloaded and overloaded for a long time, which will burn the motor. In this case, the door should be immediately reduced or closed, and the way of feeding can be changed. The feeder is controlled to increase the amount of feed. There are two types of feeders: manual and automatic. Users should select the appropriate feeder according to the actual situation. Due to the high speed of the pulverizer, the load is large, and the fluctuation of the load is strong. Therefore, the current when the pulverizer is working is generally controlled at about 85% of the rated current.
(2) If the discharge pipe is not smooth or the feed is too fast, the pulverizer will be blocked; improper matching with the conveying equipment will cause the discharge pipe to weaken or block the wind. After the fault is detected, the conveying equipment whose delivery port is not matched should be cleared first, and the feeding amount should be adjusted to make the equipment operate normally.
(3) The hammer piece, aging, the mesh hole is closed, broken, and the water content of the crushed material is too high, which will block the pulverizer. The broken and severely aged hammers should be regularly updated to keep the pulverizer in good working condition, and the screen should be inspected regularly. The moisture content of the pulverized material should be less than 14%, which can not only improve the production efficiency, but also prevent the pulverizer from being clogged. Enhance the reliability of the pulverizer work.
Wine Bottle Bag,Wine Bottle Bags,Wine Carry Bag,Wine Clutch Bag
Foshan City Shunde District Huadefeng Plastic Packaging CO.,LTD. , https://www.huadefeng.cc